One of the great strengths of VNS3 has always been the ease with which you can look at your network traffic, a necessity for troubleshooting connectivity issues or attesting to correct packet flow. With our release of VNS3 5.0 we have added some big functional improvements that make our network sniffer even better.
The following open source components and corresponding licenses are used and available in VNS3®, VNS3:ms®, VPN-Cubed® and Elastic Server®. All source code for GPL components are available on physical medium by request. For a copy of source code included in our products please send us a request. Open source software provides amazing benefits for producers and consumers alike, we are very concerned with following all license provisions and re-contributing our developments back to the community, if you notice any discrepancies please contact us.
Open Source Package | License
- Docker Engine (source) | Apache 2.0
- Erlang (source) | Apache 2.0
- Libreswan (download source) | GNU General Public License, Version 2 (GPLv2)
- OpenSSL (source) | OpenSSL License
- OpenVPN (download source) | GNU General Public License, Version 2 (GPLv2)
- Quagga (download source) | GNU General Public License, Version 2 (GPLv2)
- RabbitMQ (source) | MOZILLA PUBLIC LICENSE Version 1.1
- Ruby (source) | Ruby’s License