We’re thrilled to announce our 2021 website, and we wanted to take the opportunity to explain our design choices and some of the decision making that is leading us forward.
The following open source components and corresponding licenses are used and available in VNS3®, VNS3:ms®, VPN-Cubed® and Elastic Server®. All source code for GPL components are available on physical medium by request. For a copy of source code included in our products please send us a request. Open source software provides amazing benefits for producers and consumers alike, we are very concerned with following all license provisions and re-contributing our developments back to the community, if you notice any discrepancies please contact us.
Open Source Package | License
- Docker Engine (source) | Apache 2.0
- Erlang (source) | Apache 2.0
- Libreswan (download source) | GNU General Public License, Version 2 (GPLv2)
- OpenSSL (source) | OpenSSL License
- OpenVPN (download source) | GNU General Public License, Version 2 (GPLv2)
- Quagga (download source) | GNU General Public License, Version 2 (GPLv2)
- RabbitMQ (source) | MOZILLA PUBLIC LICENSE Version 1.1
- Ruby (source) | Ruby’s License