Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) is used to encrypt communications between two computers over the internet. Usually...
The following open source components and corresponding licenses are used and available in VNS3®, VNS3:ms®, VPN-Cubed® and Elastic Server®. All source code for GPL components are available on physical medium by request. For a copy of source code included in our products please send us a request. Open source software provides amazing benefits for producers and consumers alike, we are very concerned with following all license provisions and re-contributing our developments back to the community, if you notice any discrepancies please contact us.
Open Source Package | License
- Docker Engine (source) | Apache 2.0
- Erlang (source) | Apache 2.0
- Libreswan (download source) | GNU General Public License, Version 2 (GPLv2)
- OpenSSL (source) | OpenSSL License
- OpenVPN (download source) | GNU General Public License, Version 2 (GPLv2)
- Quagga (download source) | GNU General Public License, Version 2 (GPLv2)
- RabbitMQ (source) | MOZILLA PUBLIC LICENSE Version 1.1
- Ruby (source) | Ruby’s License