Cohesive VNS3 6.0 Beta3 is now available and free to use in AWS, Azure, and upon request. Get WireGuard(r) performance and encryption along with OIDC authentication, dynamic routing, global deployment capability, and integration to cloud and datacenter connectivity solutions today.
Effective Date: December 1, 2007
Information Collected by Cohesive Networks
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual, such as a name, address, telephone number or email address. Cohesive Networks may collect such personal information from customers, business partners, employees and candidates for hire. Cohesive Networks does not collect personal information when you visit Cohesive Networks’ website unless you choose to provide such personal information.
On the Cohesive Networks website, you can purchase products or services, request information, register products, subscribe to marketing or support materials, and register to a secure extranet site to obtain access to product information, support, services or apply for jobs at Cohesive Networks. The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include name, address, phone number, e-mail address, user IDs and passwords, billing and transaction information, credit card or other financial information, contact preferences, and educational and employment background.
Cohesive Networks collects and logs Internet Protocol addresses, Internet domain names, the web browser and operating system used to access the Cohesive Networks website, the files visited, the time spent in each file and the time and date of each visit. We collect this information about how you use our website and service to improve the quality of our services and for other business purposes.
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Use of Information Collected by Cohesive Networks
Cohesive Networks will use personal information to provide customers and business partners with information and services and to help us better understand your needs. We will use your information to help you complete a transaction or order, to deliver products and/or services to you, to bill you for products and/or services you purchased, and to communicate with you.
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those purposes.
Cohesive Networks will never sell, rent or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third parties without your permission. We will only share your personally identifiable information with third parties to carry out your instructions and to provide specific services. Third-party service suppliers and providers are required to keep confidential the personal information received from Cohesive Networks and may not use it for any purpose other than as originally intended.
Generally, you will be given the opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared with these third parties. However, if you request information on any of our products/services, Cohesive Networks may provide your information to third party distributors who may subsequently contact you directly to purchase such products/services. In such cases, you will not have the opportunity to opt out of having your information shared with these third party distributors.
Cohesive Networks may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in connection with law enforcement action, subpoena or other litigation, or applicable law.
Accessing and Changing Your Account Information
Cohesive Networks has implemented technology, management processes and policies to maintain data accuracy and to protect your privacy and security. Cohesive Networks will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID before granting access to your data.
Choice and Consent
Cohesive Networks does not require you to provide personal information to Cohesive Networks. The decision to do so is voluntary. However, if you do not provide the personal information requested, you may not be able to proceed with the activity or receive the benefit for which the personal information is being requested.
Additionally, you may choose to no longer receive information about Cohesive Networks, its products and services OR have Cohesive Networks remove your personal information from our records. If so, you may contact Cohesive (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let Cohesive Networks know that you no longer wish to receive such information or wish to have your information deleted.
At Cohesive Networks, we are committed to securing and protecting the personal information we receive from you. In order to secure your personal information, access to your information on Cohesive’s website is password-protected, and sensitive data, such as credit card information, is protected when it is exchanged between your web browser and our website. To protect any data you store on our servers we also regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and we use industry-standard controls including Internet firewalls, intrusion detection and network monitoring.
If you have any specific questions or concerns about the Cohesive Networks commitment to security please contact us. If you have any questions about using your credit card online, we recommend that you talk with your credit card company. They can explain the protections that they maintain as well as the specific terms and conditions of your account.
Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding Cohesive Networks’ treatment of personal information to our general contact or at the address stated below. It is Cohesive Networks’ policy to contact the complaining party regarding his/her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal information that cannot be resolved between Cohesive Networks and the individual.
Questions or Comments
Cohesive Networks, LLC
a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cohesive Flexible Technologies Corporation
20 North Wacker Drive Suite 1200
Chicago, IL 60606
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data
- What are your data protection rights
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Cohesive Networks collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cohesive Networks with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Cohesive Networks collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Cohesive Networks processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Cohesive Networks securely stores your data.
Cohesive Networks will keep your information until removal is requested.
Cohesive Networks would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Cohesive Networks from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Cohesive Networks Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Cohesive Networks would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Cohesive Networks for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cohesive Networks correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cohesive Networks to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cohesive Networks erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Cohesive Networks restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cohesive Networks’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cohesive Networks transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Cohesive Networks uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Cohesive Networks uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Cohesive Networks sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (833) 413 8673
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Cohesive Networks has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.